ArtSticker sends emails to artist and collaborator administrators at the following times.
- When you submit a work, and when your work has been reviewed.
- When the work has been published and the work information has changed.
- When the information of the artist or collaborator has been changed once the work has been published.
- When your application for a bank transfer is accepted.
- When three months have passed since the month in which sales reached ¥1,000 or more (when the automatic transfer is confirmed).
- At the end of the month in which sales reach ¥1,000 or more
- At the end of the month in which sales reach ¥10,000 or more
Please note that the above emails are sent to all administrators of the artists and collaborators concerned and cannot be cancelled.
If you are an administrator but have not received an email at the above timing, please contact us here.