An entry system is used for the sale of some artworks.
After the entry period, the selection will be made by the artists themselves, based on the comments made at the time of entry and the activity in ArtSticker (Stickers and comments).
Please note that entry does not guarantee a purchase.
How to enter.
- During the entry period, access the page of the work you wish to purchase.
- Click on the [Apply for Entry] button* or [Buy] button* displayed on the artwork page
(the button notation may differ depending on your environment)
- Enter your name, email address, address, telephone number, etc.
- [In the 'Inquiry type' field, select 'I would like to confirm my purchase'.
- Click the [Inquire] button to complete your entry.
Decision of the purchaser.
Please note that it may take up to two weeks after the end of the entry period for a decision to be made on the purchaser.
Notes on purchase
In order to protect the value of the artists through sound trade, please refrain from reselling, transferring, donating or otherwise changing or transferring ownership of the artwork.